3M C. diff Solution Tablets
Used by healthcare providers worldwide, this proven product is now available in the U.S.
- Healthcare-use disinfectant.
- EPA-registered to kill C. diff spores in 4 minutes.
- Effective against Norovirus, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, carbapenan-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae and Acinetobacter baumannii without preclean.
- Safer than bleach and per acetic acid. Features an NFPA rating of 0,0,0 and no personal protective equipment is required at use dilution.
- pH of 5.5 to 6.5 is closer to neutral than bleach or peracetic acid.
- Costs significantly less than ready-to-use bleach.
- 5-year shelf life in sealed packets; 7-day shelf life when diluted and stored in a closed container. Dissolves in approximately 3 minutes.
- Dissolvable tablet format comes in two sizes for use in large and small containers.
- Highly versatile - use with a cloth, wipe, mop or coarse trigger sprayer. Will not bind to common wiping media.
- Easy to use, with a mild chlorine smell.
If you want to get your hands on some samples or want to know about pricing use the link below.