3M Protect & Shine Floor Protector
Chemical damage from alcohol-based hand sanitizers on floor finishes is one of the more common issues that facilities experience. Previously, this was mainly seen in healthcare facilities, but as hand sanitizer stations are becoming more prevalent in education, retail, and transportation verticals in the post COVID-19 world, floor finish damage could become a lot more common and noticeable.
The Scotchgard™ Protect & Shine Floor Protector maintains your high-gloss floor without the labor and expense of other floor finishes by:
• Reducing maintenance, requires less chemical stripping than acrylic floor finishes, and may require less or no burnishing.
• Resistant to hand sanitizers that are in wide use with the increased focus on health and safety.
• Better abrasion and soil resistance.
• For use on resilient flooring surfaces such as vinyl, vinyl composition tile (VCT), luxury vinyl tile (LVT), vinyl sheet, linoleum and rubber.
To see a demonstration video of the protector, click one of the links below:
- Scotchgard™ Protect & Shine Hand Sanitizer Resistance Video
- Scotchgard™ Protect & Shine Abrasion Resistance Video
This product is part of a 3 part system - the 3M™ Advanced Floor Care System. To enhance your process even more, click on the link below to learn more about this 3 part system that will give you the results you want, while offering cost savings, less labor and disruption, and well as protection of your investment.