Anchor Solutions for School Lunches
There is plenty of uncertainty for back-to-school 2020. Districts are making plans for three different scenarios in the fall: students returning to campus full time, full-time remote learning, or a hybrid model combining both onsite and distance learning.
However, distributing healthy school meals, regardless of the reopening scenario, will remain a key piece of the puzzle as districts plan for an unusual and disrupted school year.
At Anchor Packaging, we have all shapes and sizes of Recyclable and microwaveable containers to ensure that your food can be delivered safe and in the manner intended.
Please let us know if you would like samples or more information on any of our products. Stay Safe and we look forward to working with you!
Pre-Packaged Hot Meals and Sides. Cold Sandwiches Too!
- Grab & Go, Easy-to-Eat in Classroom, Lunch Room, or Outside
- Withstands temperatures to 230°F; heat lamps, warming units, microwaves
- Clear, anti-fog lid eliminates errors; keeps food fresh & appealing
- Maintain food taste, temperature, presentation
- Portion control and easy to handle sizes
- Leak-resistant closures eliminate messy spills
- Durable, cut-resistant, recyclable polypropylene (PP)
- FDA Approved, Kosher Approved
- PFAS-Free, BPA-Free
If you want to get your hands on some samples or want to know about pricing use the link below.