Huhtamaki Brio Bowls
We all know that customizability is becoming huge in the food industry. The current trend is seeing more meals in bowls such as rice bowls, noodle bowls, salad bowls and veggie bowls.
Bowls are a great way to incorporate international flavors. Mexican, Mediterranean and Asian bowls are becoming more common across all Foodservice segments. This trend is not limited to lunch and dinner - Acai bowls and granola bowls are taking over social media feeds as a trendier breakfast item.
Today's customer is more aware of their carbon footprint. Made from 100% recycled paper with no intentionally added PFAS Huhtamaki Brio Molded Fiber Bowls are what your customers are asking for.
I have listed some of the key features of the system below along with links to more information.
- Made from 100% recycled paper with no intentionally added PFAS chemicals used in the manufacturing process
- Microwaveable, cut-resistant bowls are ideal for a variety of foods, from heavy grains and salads to saucy noodles
- Travel and serve with confidence: tight-fitting, easy-to-remove and apply lids make take-out hassle-free
- Built-in sustainability: Bowls are made from 95% post-consumer recycled materials
- Custom embossing available on lid for branding opportunity
- Available in popular shapes and sizes
I have included links to more information below and if you would like to discuss pricing or order samples you can use the link below.