Our hinged containers are the clear alternative to foam, offering an unbeatable combination of strength and sustainability. Produced with natural fibers from an annually renewable resource, they easily handle heavy food and are stackable for easy delivery and take-home portability. The sturdy design protects food during transit, while the superior locking mechanism ensures food stays secure. Huhtamaki hinged containers provide a sturdy and versatile solution to serve, carry out or deliver hot and cold foods with confidence. Available in a variety of sizes.
Our Full Line is in Stock Now!
- Stackable for easy delivery and take-home portability.
- Maintains integrity of food during transit
- 100% compostable and made from renewable resources
- Available in convenient, popular sizes for any menu item
- Made from bagasse, a byproduct of the sugar cane harvesting process.
- Produced with natural fibers from an annually renewable resource.
- Strong enough to withstand heavy food.
- Insulates to maintain food temperature during dine-in or carry-out.
If you want to get your hands on some samples or want to know about pricing use the link below.