Huhtamaki Envirable Bowls
At Huhtamaki we continue to innovate with sustainability at the forefront. Our new line of ENVIRABLE Bowls, which contains no intentionally added PFAS, delivers superior lid fit and performance now with a more sustainable product. Get your samples of Bowls & Lids today!
- No Intentionally added PFAS
- Maintains integrity of food during transit – molded fiber composition acts as an insulator to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold.
- Stackable for easy delivery and take-home portability.
- Available in popular industry sizes to accommodate a variety of menu items.
- Clear lids fit securely and provide food visibility.
- Customizable embossing available on lids.
- Made from a mix of bamboo and bagasse, a byproduct of the sugar cane harvesting process.
- BPI-certified compostable. Compostable in a commercial compost facility which may not exist in your community. Not suitable for backyard composting.
- Produced with natural fibers from annually renewable resources.
- Lids made from recyclable PET #1. Check locally; may not be recycled in your area.
If you want want to know about pricing or order samples use the link below.